Domestic Electrical Services Northern Ireland
Are you looking for a skilled, reliable, and dependable domestic electrical business in Northern Ireland to carry out domestic electrical installations in your home?
The current British Standards require that domestic electrical systems should be checked at least every ten years. When the electrical fault finding is done you will receive either a satisfactory certificate or an unsatisfactory certificate and a complete list of remedial works required, plus an estimate to carry out the works.
Lock Property Electrical Services are your local expert domestic electricians covering a range of jobs small to large, from replacing a consumer unit, fitting smoke and carbon monoxide detectors to a full or partial home rewire. We also offer a wide range of professional services such as fitting lighting, smoke detection & fire alarms or outdoor electrics.
Domestic Electrical installers need to understand the requirements that apply to building work they carry out in connection with their electrical work, and they need to completely understand the way that Building Control works and the procedures that need to be followed.
Summary of our Domestic Services
- Upgrading of Fuse Boards
- Inspection and testing
- Supply and install low voltage lighting
- Wiring of Extensions
- Install LED security lighting with motion sensors
- Install Cooker Points and connect cookers/hobs
- Install wall lights
- Smoke Detectors/ Heat Detectors – Mains / Battery Linked for fire safety
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- Burglar alarm systems to deter intruders
- Wiring of Central Heating Systems and Fault Finding on Electrics
- Replacement of worn electrical items throughout the property
- Design and install garden lighting
- Installation of RCD’s
Phone our emergency line to get assistance